- Brookwood Elementary CRA – slides with all content from the presentation are included here.
Resources Used or Mentioned
- Children’s Mathematics: Cognitively Guided Instruction – an introduction to Cognitively Guided Instruction for K-2 math.
- Extending Children’s Mathematics: Fractions and Decimals – the work of CGI extended to fractions and decimals
- Graham Fletcher’s Website – a great resource for lessons and understanding math progressions
- oh-no-99 – an addition/subtraction fluency practice game for grades 3-5
- oh-no-20 – an addition/subtraction fluency practice game for grades 1-2
- Animal-Subtraction – a series of strategic puzzles involving subtraction with animal backgrounds. Very intriguing and lots of fun for teachers too!
- Less or More – a game of less and more using numbers on a 6-sided die and a spinner. 1 introductory game and 1 more challenging game are included.